March Winds Are Blowing
View this email in your browser
Its all about flexibility
Botanists say that trees need the powerful March winds to flex their trunks and main branches, so the sap is drawn up to nourish the budding leaves. Perhaps we need the gales of life in the same way, though we dislike enduring them.
We at Rapture Organic Salon hope you are not experience high gale winds in your life at this time, but if you are…
Managing Change & Being Flexible in Life.
" The great thing about human beings is that they can change. If you can get up every day, stay optimistic, and believe the future is better than the past, those few things get you through a lot "
- Jeff Immelt
Our days are filled with commitment towards profession, family, friends, social activities, etc. So the point is we need to be very flexible and responsive to the changes that are happening in our day to day life.
Flexibility means being able to respond to change and deal with it. It's a trait any of us can learn and it's one that is critical to our success in managing any type of change. Yet being flexible isn’t easy. We have to work at and practice flexibility daily. We have to choose daily to remain adaptable. Below are some ways I think we can remain flexible.
Top Ten Ways to Remain Flexible:
1) Accept the change: Normally when we're required to be flexible it's because something has changed that we didn't plan for. Accepting the change, whether it's good or bad, is the first step towards remaining flexible.
2) Access needed support: When we're going through changes in life or at work - we need support. The better we are at accessing support, the better we'll be at remaining flexible.
3) Maintain perspective: Maintain a positive perspective no matter what the situation. There's always something good that can come out of every change - be willing to look for it.
4) Be realistic: Set your expectations realistically. When dealing with changes you may have to lower your expectations of yourself for a time.
5) Prioritize: Do only that which needs to be done. It will all get done eventually but during major changes - focus only what is critical.
6) Let go: You can not control every thing in life. Letting go of what you cannot control will make managing change much easier.
7) Be quiet: During change life is often chaotic. Take time away to just be quiet. Solutions and creative ideas for managing change often come in quiet moments. I find prayer very helpful.
8) Know that it will pass: Tough times and stressful times happen but they do not last forever. Realize the change you are going through is just a season and it will pass.
9) Sleep, Eat and Take Care of Yourself: Focus on the basics during times of change. Change often brings stress and the best way to deal with stress is to make sure you are taking good care of yourself. Eating healthy will help your body cope.
10) Find Humor: There is humor in all of life - the good, the bad and the ugly.Humor can be very healing with stress hormones.
"If you do not bend in the wind - you will break!" - author unknown
This Windy Month Of March
Get Some Control….
We Are Offering
Our Signature Olivia Garden Thermal Brushes at 20 % off !